DEPARTS 11:00AM , 1:00PM & 2:30PM DAILY
- Sit back, relax and enjoy as you cruise through the Mooloolaba Harbour, River & Canals on the M.V Mudjimba, a genuine classic timber river ferry
- See Millionaires row with its stunning mansions and canal homes
- Learn about the history of the local area with our colourful live commentary.
- View the late Steve Irwin's research vessel 'Croc One'
- Witness our famous pelican feeding.
- Cruise past the fishing fleet, pilot boats and yacht harbour on this stillwater cruise
- Great family fun. Kids get to steer the boat!
- Fish feeding at the end of the cruise
- Child age is 4 - 15 years old
- Child under 4 years old free
- Informative live commentary
- Hand feed the wild pelicans
- Fish feeding
- Knowledgeable skippers with over 60 years combined experience
- All round viewing makes for fantastic photo opportunities
- Open air boat with clear drop down screens for all weather conditions
- BYO food and drinks
- Remember to bring your camera
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure