Double Island Point
The empty waves are some of the easiest most satisfying waves you can ever experience a surf lesson on. We often have complete beginners riding waves for 100’s of meters long on their first learn to surf lesson. This makes for a highly rewarding experience and makes progression much faster as the time you have on the waves are much longer than many other surf school locations.
This location is not easy to find for most visiting Noosa and the Sunshine Coast. That’s why the surf is uncrowded, compared to the busy Noosa points. Many of the local and migrating wildlife can also be experienced on this surf adventure in the crystal clear waters. Turtles and dolphins often feed and play in the shallows of the surf break.
Noosa Surf Lessons
Our smaller surf school groups equal more waves for you and a much better one on one instructor time. 90 percent of our clients are first time learn to surf school participants so don’t worry if you have never surfed before, we will get you surfing quickly by teaching you the right surfing techniques safely. We have the latest design and large range of soft boards and hard boards in a variety of sizes to suit all levels of surfing.
Contact us now and join the Epic Ocean Adventures Team to experience Double Island Point’s pristine surfing playground at Noosa.
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4X4 vehicles from pick up points.
- Travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Unique beach 4X4 surf adventure.
- Arrive at a National Park surfing paradise – Double Island Point.
- Home to Australia’s longest waves > Ideal sandy point break waves.
- Have the confidence to learn to surf away from crowded surfing locations.
- Surf equipment set up and safety / instruction briefing on the beach.
- Surf lesson instruction by fully qualified, friendly surf instructors.
- Instructor assisted training in the water.
- Individual instruction to suit each participants surfing level.
- Experience the thrill of surfing in a Marine Park.
- See many types wildlife whilst surfing including dolphins, whales, turtles and more.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Return trip along spectacular Teewah Beach by 4X4 back to Noosa.
- Departure times from Noosa vary daily and are set around the low tide to access Double Island Point along Noosa North Shore. Please contact for specific departure times. Please allow 6 hours from pick up to drop off.