We also include a tasty lunch, air conditioned bus transfers, bottled water and a free stubby holder!
Join us on a craft beer experience as we take you behind the scenes of breweries in the Noosa and surrounding regions. You will have the opportunity to taste, smell and see the brewing process, chat to the brewers, and sample freshly crafted local beer.
Sit back and relax as our knowledgeable tour guide takes you on a craft beer journey through a range of beer styles, such as lagers, pale ales, IPA, saison, stouts, porters, and everything in between. If you’re lucky the brewers might even let us taste one of their upcoming releases straight from the fermenters.
We take you to Land & Sea Brewery to check out their beautiful Brewery and tasting room for beers, a tour of the brew house and an overview on how beer is made. We also take in a tasty lunch to compliment a tasting paddle of freshly brewed beer.
From there we head to the historic town of Eumundi, the home of Eumundi Brewery which has been recently been constructed inside the Imperial Hotel. We sample their range of core and seasonal beers and take in some history of the Eumundi brand and historic hotel.
Next stop is Copperhead Restaurant & Brewery in the town of Cooroy on the outskirts of Noosa. We grab a tasting paddle from their range of 12 beers and take a look at their micro-brewery set up which is vastly different to other breweries on the tour.
- Three unique breweries, plenty of beer and a great way to spend an afternoon!
- Due to the busy nature of working breweries Sunshine Coast Craft Beer Tours reserves the right to alter itineraries and venues without notice due to brewery availability
Pick up / Drop off Points:
- Moto Bar - Noosa Junction
- Noosa Heads Bus Terminal
- Flux or Bordertown BBQ - Gympie Terrace Noosaville
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- ID required